Winter Ambrosia Pumpkin Pie
Winter Ambrosia has found its match in Pumpkin Pie. So, if you like to wow your guests with something traditional but add a touch of extra flavor, look no further. This pie is delicious!
Servings: 4 people
- 1/2 cup Winter Ambrosia Vinegar [BUY NOW]
- 1/2 cup Honey (or 1 cup sugar)
- 29 ounce can 100% pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 4 eggs
- 2 cans evaporated milk
- Place pie crust in well greased pie pan or stoneware.
- In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix until well combined.
- Pour mixture evenly into the pie pans.
- Bake in oven at 450* for about 15 minutes.
- Decrease heat to 350*, and bake an additional 50 minutes or until pumpkin pie has set. Top with whip cream and enjoy!
Post By: Anni