Rosemary Olive Oil Dinner Rolls
These Rosemary Olive Oil Dinner Rolls are the perfect compliment to any meal!
Course: Side Dish
Servings: 24 rolls
- 2 tbsp dry yeast
- 2 cups warm water
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 2 1/2 tbsp Honey
- 1/3 cup Quail and Olive Rosemary Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 egg
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, chopped
- 6-8 cups all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large mixer with dough hook attachment, combine the water and yeast. Let stand for about 5 minutes.
- Add honey, almond milk, and Rosemary EVOO. Stir to combine.
- In well oiled bowl ( I used about 2 T of Rosemary EVOO) place dough, make sure to coat the dough with the oil so it won't dry out while rising. Place damp towel over bowl and place in a warm spot to rise, about 30minutes to one hour.
- Take dough out and cut into pieces. Form into balls, place on stoneware or baking sheet with parchment, let rise with a damp towel for another 15 minutes.
- Place in oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Brush a little Rosemary EVOO over top. Enjoy!
Post By: Anni