Kale and Wild Rice Salad
Delicious combination of whole grains, vegetables and sweet fall fruit makes for a festive, colorful salad perfect for this holiday season. And if you decide to use our Bineshii Gourmet Wild Rice you might event taste a bit of that Native American spirit that comes to us straight from the Minnesota Reservation where it is sourced.
Course: Main Dish, Side Dish
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Servings: 8 servings
- 4 cups Cooked wild rice, cooled to room temperature
- 2 cups Baby kale, chopped
- 1 Apple, diced
- 1/2 cup Dried cranberries
- 1 1/2 Roasted red bell peppers
- 2 Celery stalks, diced
- 2 tbsp Blood Orange Olive Oil [BUY NOW]
- 2 tbsp Blackberry Roasted Pepper Vinegar [BUY NOW]
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Black pepper
- In the large bowl combine all the salad ingredients.
- In the small bowl whisk together all the vinaigrette ingredients.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the salad and toss together.
- Serve at room temperature.
Post By: Anni