Blackberry and Cranberry Sauce made with Quail and Olive’s Blackberry Balsamic
A sweet a savory dish that will leave your guests in awe this Thanksgiving.
Course: Side Dish
Servings: 4 people
- 16 ounces cranberries (frozen or fresh)
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 package blackberries
- 1/4 cup Blackberry Balsamic [BUY NOW]
- 1/8 cup water
- Place all ingredients in small stockpot.
- Place on medium heat.
- Cook until forms a sauce.
- Remove from heat let stand for 15 minutes to thicken. Enjoy!
Post By: Anni