Roasted Green Beans
There are 5 more days until Thanksgiving, don’t worry we have you covered. This next recipe is delicious and will be a great side dish to any Thanksgiving spread. Enjoy!
Course: Side Dish
Servings: 4 people
- 2 lbs green beans
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup Vegan Bacon oil [BUY NOW]
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Steam green beans for about 3-5 minutes, take off heat and drain water.
- Dump beans into cold ice water, let sit for about 5 minutes.
- Transfer beans into casserole dish, pat dry, then add vegan bacon oil and walnuts, stir to combine.
- Roast in oven for 30 minutes.
- Top with caramelized onions and enjoy!
Post By: Anni